Finding a Caterer for any event is an extremely important decision. Corporate, or private, large or small, choosing the right Caterer is imperative. There are many catering companies in the market so you need to do your homework and choose carefully in order to guarantee the success of your event. This article gives you a step-by-step guide to choosing the right Caterer along with a useful checklist.
Before seeking a Caterer you need to think about your catering needs and gather together information that a Caterer will need to know:
- What is the time and date of the event?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- Where is your event being held? (Or do you require a venue?)
- Is there a kitchen at the venue?
- How many guests are you expecting?
- Do any of your guests have special dietary 派對到會 requirements?
- Does your event have a theme?
- Do you desire a particular style of cuisine?
- Do you require decorations, flowers, table settings?
- Do you need to hire equipment? (Tables, chairs, linen, crockery etc)
Once you have answered these questions you will have a good idea of the services you will require. A great Caterer will offer a complete service to save your running around organizing things separately. Having everything organised by one company will help your event run smoothly and cut down your workload.
After you’ve completed your preparation it’s time for some research. First you need to find some catering companies. The best way to do this is to seek recommendations. You can ask friends, family and colleagues. Or use a search engine for a list of professional caterers in the area your event will take place.
Now select a short-list of Caterers according to the needs you identified in your preparation. For example you may have identified that your venue doesn’t have a kitchen, or that your guests have particular dietary concerns or that you need to hire equipment.
Once you have a list of a few Caterers contact them with a list of questions to make sure they are reputable and are able to handle your particular requirements.